- [ previous ] -
[ top ] -
[ next ] -
2. World-wide R&D Summary Report
World-wide summary of LC detector-R&D was initiated at Beijing, Nov. 2001.
A draft was made open for public comments.
Will come back when discussing OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- Announced on June 3rd, comments closed on June 15th.
- Summarize present detector R&Ds
" What ARE going on and What are going on "
to help new-comers understand which fields need more activity.
- May be useful as an attached document for budget request.
- Authors ; J.Brau, C.Damerell, G.Fisk, Y.Fujii, R.Heuer, H.Park, K.Riles, R.Settles, H.Yamamoto
firstname.lastname@example.org, July 10,2002 at 5th ACFA LCWS at Tokyo