Useful documents related to the beam test of March-2004 at KEK
Updated on March 17, 2004
Beam time has been delayed due to the D1 magnet water leak.
The final schedule has been decided as below.
- Repair of D1 will be finished by 3/12, and then beam will be turned on at the evening of 3/12.
- T550 (Adachi) 3/12 17:00 - 3/17 9:00.
- T550 clean-up from 3/17 9:00 to 3/17 12:00.
- T545 set-up from 3/17 13:00 to 3/18 17:00.
- T545 beam time from 3/18, 17:00, until 3/30, 17:00.
It would start earlier if we finished our setup quicker.
2004-March-17; Shift Schedules are here. Latter half is tentative.
2004-March-18; Work List for 3/18 is here.
Travel Schedules are here. Slightly updated yet after D1 trouble.
- There will be a HEPNET-J meeting at Niigata on March 16,17.
Kawagoe-san and Matsunaga-san will be there then.
- There will be a neutrino workshop at Niigata on march 20-22.
Miyata-san must be there as one of hosts.
JINR-related documents are here.
- 25-Feb-2004 ; Photo of MiniCAL casette is here.
- 18-Feb-2004 ; Test results of KSMX with HAPD are
- 18-Feb-2004 ; Setup photo of KSMX with HAPD are
Return to CAL home page