ILC Physics Subgroup
Welcome to our ILC Physics Subgroup home page. The subgroup is a mixture of experimentalists and theorists mainly working in Japan. It has its origin in the previous LC physics study group. The subgroup is partially supported by a JSPS grant: "Linear e+e- collider and Terascale physics" and yet another JSPS grant: "A global research and development program of a state-of-the-art detector system for ILC". The subgroup is, however, formally independent of the JSPS projects and welcomes everybody who is interested in ILC physics. The primary task of the subgroup is to reexamine ILC physics in the context of the LHC results and to further strengthen the physics case for the ILC project. Through its activities the subgroup amis at contributing to the Linear Collider Collaboration (LCC).
If you are interested in our subgroup activities, contact any one of the following subgroup conveners:
- Agenda Page for the Subgroup Meetings
- The 1st General Meeting of the ILC Physics Subgroup, KEK: Comments on ILC Physics Study by Y.Okada
- "Is Higgs Enough?"(2011/09/26), presented by K.Fujii at LCWS2011
- "Higgs Physics at the LC and Requirements", presented by K.Fujii at LCWS2012
- "Higgs e+e- Future Facilities" (keynote: 56MB), (pdf:8.7MB), presented by K.Fujii at APS 2013, Denver, April 2013.
- "Physics at ILC" (keynote: 92.88MB), (pdf: 8.21MB), presented by K.Fujii at Higgs and Beyond WS, Sendai, June 2013.
- "ILC Physics - with focus mostly on Higgs - (pdf: 15.1MB)", presented by K.Fujii at HPNP 2015, Feb. 2015.
Lectures, Seminars, etc.
- Introduction to SimToos presented by A.Miyamoto at Software Tools Tutorial for Experimentalists (2007/07/23), KEK.
- Generator Generator's guide presented by K.Fujii at Software Tools Tutorial for Experimentalists (2007/07/23), KEK.
- MadGraph/MadEvent Tutorial by T.Moroi presented at Tohoku Univ.
- Michael Peskin's lectures (2007/12/04-06), KEK: (1), (2), (3)
- Software Tools